Extruded Aluminum, Drainable Blade Louvers
The XAD series of drainable blade louvers are available in a wide variety of frame depths. Fabricated of extruded .081" (6063-T5) aluminum frames and blades, the XAL series can be provided with channel frames, sill extensions or flanged frames, in 2", 4" or 6" depths. Additionally, double-drainable (XADD) and sightproof chevron blade (XADV) models are available. An extensive choice of finishing options are offered including: prime coat, baked enamel, baked powder, kynar and anodized finishes.
- Frame and blades constructed of .081" (6063-T5) extruded aluminum.
- Available in 2" deep frame with 45º blade angle, 4" frames with either with 37.5º or 45º blades, and 6" frames with 37.5º blades.
- Most XAD series louvers are AMCA licensed with certified air performance and water penetration data.
- Various specialty louvers available: "Sightproof" (XADV-4 chevron blade), "Combination Intake/Exhaust" (XAD-4-IE), Architecturally Recessed (XAD-3D-6)
- Provided standard with mill finish; prime coat, baked enamel, baked powder, kynar and anodized finishes all available.